Explaining where I have been!

Hello Everyone!
  I hope you all are doing well.  I have not posted in about a week now and I wanted to explain why.  I told you all about my friends that I met at my University who are international students from France.  They recently left and I tried to spend as much time with them as possible before they left.  Therefore while focusing on that I didn't get to post.  However, with the time that I spent out with my friends from France I have many adventures to share with all you.

    Last week I had lunch with my grandfather in Viejo San Juan.  The plan was for my aunt, my grandfather and I to me meet up.  However,  two of my cousins ended up coming along.  We headed out to meet my cousin Christian and my grandfather at the restaurant "La Cueva Del Mar" in Viejo San Juan. 
We sat and talked about school, work, and life.  We also took pictures of course.  The food came and I felt my mouth watering when the waiter put my food on the table in front of me.  I ordered Mofongo Relleno de Marisco.  Mofongo is the outside part and it is made of plantains of the dish. Relleno means filled with and Marisco just means seafood.  The food was amazing.

After we ate,we headed down the street for some coffee at a café.  I ordered a late and it was amazing.  The baristas made designs in the lattes which seemed to make the late test even better. Once the lovely afternoon was over, my aunt, my cousin, and I headed back to the house for the rest of the afternoon. 

My next post will be about the day I spent with my cousin where we visited the University he is considering transferring to.  This University is very special to me because it was my first choice when I was college hunting.  I was accepted to the school but unfortunately did not end up attending.  It was great to finally visit the campus.  Talk to you all soon!

My aunt, my cousin, and me on our way to Viejo San Juan for lunch!


Driving in Viejo San Juan and I spotted this cool trolley! 

Viejo San Juan!

Me and my cousin Jerome walking under an umbrella in the rain to get to the restaurant in Viejo San Juan!

The restaurant we ate at "La Cueva del Mar"


The Menu at "La cueca Del Mar" 

Mofongo relleno de marisco!


The café we went to down the street from the restaurant!

My aunt and cousin ordering at the Café!

More of the Café!

More Café!  So cool!

Awesome lates!! 

My Elephant Latte with my Coach Bag!


Sipping on my late in front of this awesome photo!

Cool caught off guard pic!

Me and my cousin Christian!

My grandfather and I!

























No comments:

Post a Comment