First beach trip of the summer!!

Hello Everyone
  So my first beach trip of the summer was amazing.  We woke up around 6:30 a.m and headed out to pick up some of my cousin's friends at around 7:30 a.m.  After picking up two friends my cousin dropped me off at the CVS where we told my two friends from back home to meet us.  They luckily made it with our directions and no GPS. 
After my cousin dropped me off at CVS he headed out to pick up two more friends.  My friends and I then went into CVS to buy a few things for the trip.  When my cousin got back all his friends were in and out of CVS just buying things for the trip.
 We finally headed out.  We made it to this beautiful beach in Dorado called Cerro Gordo.  We found this awesome spot were you had to carefully climb down to the rocks to get into the water.  There was a little cave covered by plants where we put our things while we swam.  We swam a bit in the clear blue water until my friends and I decided to head over to the beach. 
We tanned and hung out in the water for a bit.  I finally got to enjoy one of the many clear water beaches of Puerto Rico.  After this we went back to where everyone else was and munched on munchies.  From there we all headed out for Marlin fish tacos on the boardwalk of a beach in Vega Baja.  They were delicious! 
We hung out on the board walk of the beach singing, listening to music, dancing, and just joking around.  When it was time to go my friends headed out to Isabela because they planned to go surfing the next day.  Then my cousin's friends, my cousin, and I headed back towards Bayamón.
We stopped at a Krispy Kream in Dorado.  I ordered a Quesito.  They don't sell these at Krispy Kream in the U.S.  They are donuts filled with a cream cheese type filling.  They are delicious.
 From there we headed out to bring everyone to their houses and then to head home.
I haven't posted in a few days because I have been dealing with work stuff and will be starting work now quite soon.  However if you would like to keep up with my adventures from another source you can follow me on Instagram, snapchat, and twitter all @normarilopez.
I will be posting about my outing in Viejo San Juan with my grandfather and other family members and my mini trips to several places including the University I was accepted to in PR that I at one point wanted to attend.  Talk to you all soon!
Heading out the house for pour beach day!

Picking people up!


The view while we were walking to the caved area


The view from the caves area where we swam!

Marlin Tacos in Vega Baja!!


Crew pic!


Just another crew pic!


My Quesito from Krispy Kream!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment